Random Facts About Me
- I have a full-time day job as a Medical Secretary "Patient Information Coordinator" for Excela.
- I'm going to school to become a Medical Assistant as an internship
- I have 4 tattoos. My pappy's last signature on my wrist, "Remember who you are and what you stand for." on my forearm, a large fox piece covering my right thigh and a large owl/woman covering my right front thigh.
- I became a vegetarian in 2016 but have slowly gone back to sea food, fish and occasional white meat due to having low protein. Also I let fresh vegetables die in my fridge with good intentions.
- I studied Graphic Design for 3 years through ICTC and a semester at WCCC with one class in Photography but photography itself has been self taught.
- I still stuff my pockets with cool rocks when I find them. Green Turquoise is my favorite!
- I love love love animals. It doesn't matter if it's my first time coming into your home, there's a good chance I'll sit on your floor and become besties with your doggie.
- I was raised in a broken home, off and on by my Grandparents whom were my biggest blessings. I was humbled early but believe everything happens for a reason. This has developed my drive to work 2 jobs, be independent and compassionate.
- I have a dark sense of humor. Gotta learn to laugh your way through the hard times, keep a positive attitude and always have faith.
- I've always loved adventures but recently got my passport and flew for the first time. I'm so excited about all there is to see!
- I think big birds are horrifying. Chickens, peacocks, turkeys. Devils.
- I have no kids but I have a little nephew named Drew and my sister is expecting his first little one soon! Hopefully I'll be that cool Aunt. *flips shades*
- Iced coffees keep me going. Actually I don't notice much of an energy boost but they are still amazing.